Monday, August 3, 2009

Cute Family Pictures









11 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

LOVE THEM!!! they are so cute!

Kate Call said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about the pictures... but then again.. there is 3 of my favorite people in all of them too ;) love you guys, getting sad even thinking about you leaving!

Kate Call said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasi Lee said...

BROOKE! Those pictures are so beautiful! I absolutely love them. Now just get those cute little bums back here so we can do something! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Really CUTE!

The Meredith's said...

So, don't even ask how I found your blog...I have no idea...but I'm so glad I did! How are you guys???? We miss you! I hope everything is going great for you. Do you care if we add you to our blog? Your little girl is getting so big and is as cute as ever!

Shanna and Brad said...

So cute! I love the vibrant colors you are all wearing. I looove your hair. You did a great job with it. Thanks for sharing!

The Phillips said...

you have a very cute little family!!! How are you doing and where are you living?

Meet the Reeders said...

Brooke! It has been forever! You and your family are gorgeous! I saw your blog on Sharifas blog so I thought I would say hi! I am so happy you are doing so well!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness Brooke! Your little family is so cute!

epugs said...

Wow! Those pics turned out awesome, guys!!