Our newest little family member. My brother Brandon and his sweet Wife Marni had their little girl Reegan Brylee Davis on Friday. We're so excited to have here in our family and even more excited to get to meet her. Congrats Brandon, Marni, & little Trysta and Corbyn
We love you guys
Reegan Brylee Davis
Isn't she Beautiful. Ady finally isn't the only dark haired cousin!
We'll see how long it lasts...
We love you guys
Reegan Brylee Davis
Isn't she Beautiful. Ady finally isn't the only dark haired cousin!
We'll see how long it lasts...

Little Trysta and Corbyn can't get enough of their new BABY.


I'm jealous after a long Labor Marni still looks as great as could be. If only we could all look so cute after having a baby! You're amazing Marni, I love ya!


1 comment:
Congrats to Brandon and Marni! What a cute little girl. I'm glad to hear that the delivery went well and that she's healthy.
Post a Comment