Here are some fun pictures of the last week... I haven't blogged for a while and realize that all of my pictures are going to be the most recent back to the day Hunter was born. It's amazing how fast they change. They get big way to quick!
Here is our handsome little Hunter Chase Call...
Ady went and stayed with Grandpa and Grandma Davis. She got cute new princess Jammies and a fun vibrating toothbrush! Spoiled...
Ady absolutely adores her little brother! As you can tell she always wants to be with him. And more then anything touching him and smothering with hugs and kisses.
This is one of the sweetest pics in the world too me. She loved him from day one. She's amazingly soft with him so I'm thankful for that

5 comments:
Brooke! I just found your blog!! Congratulations on little Hunter...what a precious little guy! Looks like you and your family are doing wonderful :)
He is such a cute little guy! Congratulations!
That little Hunter is such a cutie! Can't wait to get together again!
Booke-It's your cousin Stephanie! Congratulations on your handsome baby boy! I am so thrilled for you guys. It was so fun to see you and your sweet daughter at Krystell's reception. It had been way too long. :) You are so great!
Brook! You haven't posted since August! Do you need me to send you some pics so you can get to work??? Hope you had a Merry Christmas! See you next year :) Aunt Joann
Post a Comment