


Last week we had such a good time... We were able to go to Utah and have a little night out... Jeremy and Kate took Ady for the afternoon so Chase and I could go to the Jazz game. We had such a great time. The Jazz were playing the Heat so Chase was having the time of his life. D Wade is his favorite player so to see him in person was pretty amazing. We were higher up at first, but by half time we were able to move down and be 15 rows from the bottom. It was so fun to be there and have a little date night. Meanwhile, Ady was getting spoiled up by Jeremy and Kate. They got her the cutest little outfit (the one she's wearing in these pictures) and took her to do one of her favorite things ever... shopping... Her and Kate are two peas in a pod... Kate made her the cute bow on her cap. She is so stinkin creative and cute. I love it. Thanks to her, I'm finally going to know what to do with this whole blog thing. The next day daddy got to have his time... We went to Cabellas! The nice thing is that Cabellas is like Disneyland for chase, but alot cheaper... He loves it!!! Ady loved the fish tank, she just stared at all the fish in awe. Life is great!!! I hope the Christmas season is going well for all of you. We love you lots.

6 comments:
yeah!!! you made posted all by yourself!! i'm so excited you know how now! and the best way for me to get peoples blogs was to email everyone in my email list and tell them i started a blog and ask them to send them theirs if they have one! you will find tons of people that way! love ya.. and can't wait to see you soon!
BROOKE ANN, you have a blog! How fun! I am excited to see what you two have been up to! I hope things are going well. Can't wait to play on Saturday! Love ya!
Hey Chase and Brooke! I am glad you finally have a blog. If we could just get LaNae doing one it would be great. It is nice to be able to have a way to see how much Ady is growing not to mention to see how you and Chase are doing! I hope all is well and keep in touch. Oh by the way...I love the picture of Kates PJ's.
Love ya!
Sammi
Brooke it's nice to see you have a blog. Cute pics!
I can't believe you guys didn't tell us you had a blog!
You guys are so cute! What is it with those men and Cabela's?!?! It really is their little fun land!
I love that adorable picture of Addi in her pink outfit when you visited Jeremy and Kate, she is so beautiful!
BROOKE! Your baby Ady is getting so big! She's cute! Keep in touch girl!
Much love, hai
Post a Comment