Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hey everybody, it's been a while since I updated. Here we are in Fishers, Indiana. Chase is out here selling security systems for the summer and we're loving it. It's different from Idaho but we're liking it alot. It is beautiful... So far so good, Chase has been doing a great job selling and having alot of success. Here are some pictures of the fam. We've had some good times.





Ady is such a big girl! She's climbing up the playground all by herself...


Daddy and Ady are going flying...



The Indy 500
We got the crazy experience of going to Carb Day. It was a blast. It was way loud and there were some crazy people. But the cars were great!








Check out this giant transformer




Here's Ady watching the cars. She had a first class view.





French fries are always better at a special event... I think it's because they're more expensive.






Playing in the grass out by the pond...



Yeah for BLUE suckers..


Visiting the Gardens.



Out in front of the Indianapolis Art Museum


Ady's new thing is getting into and crawling over anything she can.
Here she is tackling her toy basket...


I turned around and she was in the laundry basket...



And my all time favorite is she climbs in all of the cupboards. She uses them as her hiding places. She puts her left over food, pasies, toys, blankets, just about anything else she can find into them for a later time.


Swinging at the Park

Our first weekend in the big city of Indianapolis.

We love you all so much and miss you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have finally updated!!! Good to see you are having fun!!

Marni said...

you are all the cutest! Ady is SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see her!You are right...that girl has some crazy thick hair! Don't let Trysta see. With the genes I passed down, my thin haired daughter is bound to be jealous. I know I am!