Today we went to the Indianapolis Zoo. It was fabulous! Kate, Cassie and her two little boys (Cooper who is two and Carter who is two months), Amanda, & Ady and I all went on the adventure. We decided to go and half an hour later we were all on our way. It couldn't have been more perfect weather. It was in the eighties but overcast and a little windy so it felt great. The zoo had a sweet shark petting pool so we got to pet sharks, go to a Dolphin Show, see elephants, Lions, Monkeys, giraffes, all of the cute little animals. It was a great time.
Ady was loving Kate's glasses!!!
It did get pretty hot so when Amanda got her frozen ice she was nice enough to share it with Ady and she was loving it...
Cooper got a sweet Dolphin painting on his cheek. He did such a good job being still while they were painting. He's adoreable! He couldn't have been more proud of his dolphin.

4 comments:
That zoo sounds awesome!
Brooke Ann, I am so glad you are updating this thing. Now I can see what fun experiences you are having out there! Hope you guys are loving it. Pugmire told me that Chase is doing really well. Tell him congrats! And Ady is so beautiful!
Looks like you are having some fun adventures out there. Glad you have some fun people to hang out with. Little Ady is sooo cute! I love her hair. And your looking pretty dang cute, too! Way to live it up and see the sights. I miss you! Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures and getting me up to date. Take care!
I LOVE reading your blog. Ady is the cutest!!! I miss you three sooo much. I hope you continue to have a great time. I love you all!!!
Post a Comment