Chase and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary on Tuesday. It's been such an amazing two years and it's crazy how quickly time goes by. We left our little Ady with Jeremy and Kate and headed to Cincinatti, OH. It was my first time ever leaving her for a night, but I think she had the time of her life. Kate and Jeremy took good care of her.... As for Chase and I, we had a blast. I felt like a kid again. As we were driving into the city we saw a billboard for a waterpark. It was a hot day and we were both feeling a little spontaneous so that was our new destination. It was by far the funnest water park we'd both been to. They had lots of slides and a wave pool. It was great. We both couldn't stop smiling at how fun it was. Then we headed back to our hotel to get ready and hit the city. We ate at a yummy sea food place along the river separating Ohio from Kentucky. It was absolutely beautiful and we loved every minute of it... Thanks Kate and Jeremy for watching Ady, we owe ya...
I couldn't get over how beautiful the drive was so I tried to take a couple pictures. Not as good as the real thing...
There were all sorts of bridges to cross. We loved them. That's Cincinatti in the background...
My cute hubby checking out the city. I love this picture!
The Place we ate at was pretty ritsy. The plates they served looked so nice I didn't dare eat it...
Ady has an obsession with the dishwasher. This is the one chore I really try to do while she's sleeping. Otherwise I've got my helper there and ready...

3 comments:
Brooke!!! Looks like you guys are doing great!!! Your little girl is adorable! Miss you!!! When you guys come back into town, we should get together!!!
Happy Anniversary! Glad to hear that you're still happy as ever and doing great. That sounds like a fun little getaway. I love the picture of Ady in the dishwasher. Typical toddler! What a good little helper:)
Brooke I miss you like crazy! Thanks for updating your blog! I think about you and Chase all the time and hope you are doing well! Ady is so stinkin cute! What a fun time!
Post a Comment